ISP Billing Script - Nth Percentile and Bandwidth (Updated)

Addons for Cacti and discussion about those addons

Moderators: Developers, Moderators

dhost

Billing Script

Post by dhost »

If you're familiar with WHMCS billing software (whmcs.com), is it possible that this can be integrated to monitor 95th bandwidth or is this script intended as a standalone.

Has anyone in a hosting service environment used this? If so, any feedback would be appreciated.
rony
Developer/Forum Admin

Post by rony »

The ISP Billing script supports exporting of the data to a CSV file and then post processing by a user defined script.

Example scripts are include that convert to SQL, Tab delimited, etc...

If you billing application supports importing, then you can create a file a file which you can import into it.
[size=117][i][b]Tony Roman[/b][/i][/size]
[size=84][i]Experience is what causes a person to make new mistakes instead of old ones.[/i][/size]
[size=84][i]There are only 3 way to complete a project: Good, Fast or Cheap, pick two.[/i][/size]
[size=84][i]With age comes wisdom, what you choose to do with it determines whether or not you are wise.[/i][/size]
dhost

Billing Script

Post by dhost »

Thanks for your response. I'm willing to give it a try and think it may work for my needs but I'm still trying to iron out some kinks in my cacti/nagios setup first. Hopefully I can complete this process then move toward use of the billing script this week.

What's the process to get the script -- is there a link for purchase or just email you?
eger
Cacti User

Post by eger »

Also interested in the script. Where should we email? Can you PM us to get your email?

Thanks!
Snowman

Post by Snowman »

I am also looking for some functionality like this

is this plugin still available or are there any alternatives?
rony
Developer/Forum Admin

Post by rony »

eger wrote:Also interested in the script. Where should we email? Can you PM us to get your email?

Thanks!
It's in my profile bar..... That is my email address...
[size=84][i]Experience is what causes a person to make new mistakes instead of old ones.[/i][/size]
[size=84][i]There are only 3 way to complete a project: Good, Fast or Cheap, pick two.[/i][/size]
[size=84][i]With age comes wisdom, what you choose to do with it determines whether or not you are wise.[/i][/size]
rony
Developer/Forum Admin

Post by rony »

Snowman wrote:I am also looking for some functionality like this

is this plugin still available or are there any alternatives?
Yes, it's still available and recently updated to 1.0.10.
rony
Developer/Forum Admin

Post by rony »

Official release of 1.0.10!
rukshankb

Post by rukshankb »

I contacted you. Awaiting for a respond.
rgreening

Post by rgreening »

I am also awaiting a response.

I hope this project is still alive, or at the very least, if the author has no more time to support it, maybe it could be GPL'd and added to Cacti.

Cheers.
Stewge

Post by Stewge »

Any ideas on if this plugin is still available?
Sent off an email but from the last 2 posts I'm guessing this has been abandoned :(
rony
Developer/Forum Admin

Re: ISP Billing Script - Nth Percentile and Bandwidth

Post by rony »

Yes!

I answer all emails that I get... And I redirect PM to email me.
lorell

Post by lorell »

Please contact me with info about this script. I need to get this going on my network.

Thanks,

Lorell Hathcock lorell at officeconnect dot net
rony
Developer/Forum Admin

Post by rony »

My email is public knowledge, please email me.. :)
hrsyaha

Post by hrsyaha »

I don't know how to contact Tony Roman regarding this ISP Billing script.
Could I get his emaill ?

Thanks