Mikrotik Plugin | Queues

Templates, scripts for templates, scripts and requests for templates.

Moderators: Developers, Moderators

skywalkerznz

Mikrotik Plugin | Queues

Post by skywalkerznz »

Hello Experts,

I am using Cacti with Mikrotik plugin, I have deleted some simple queues, but when I go to device, try to create graph, I still see those queues, is there a way to refresh all of them, so only active ones appear.

Thank you.
TheWitness
Developer

Re: Mikrotik Plugin | Queues

Post by TheWitness »

This may be something we need to add an interface for. You can see that there is a menu pick for users on the console. Is it something there should be a ttl for or a UI to purge. Also, what about the graphs?
True understanding begins only when we realize how little we truly understand...

Life is an adventure, let yours begin with Cacti!

Author of dozens of Cacti plugins and customization's. Advocate of LAMP, MariaDB, IBM Spectrum LSF and the world of batch. Creator of IBM Spectrum RTM, author of quite a bit of unpublished work and most of Cacti's bugs.
Interesting Device Packages

For those wondering, I'm still here, but lost in the shadows. Yearning for less bugs. Who want's a Cacti 1.3/2.0? Streams anyone?
skywalkerznz

Post by skywalkerznz »

I deleted the graphs too, but its like memory still remembers all the queues which were ever created on that device.
Thank you
TheWitness
Developer

Post by TheWitness »

For now, you might just have to delete those references from the table. I don't use the Queues. I worked with a guy some years ago to build a simple interface. I think his name was Dude ;). Anyway, that part of the plugin needs some updates, just need a volunteer to work with.
True understanding begins only when we realize how little we truly understand...

Life is an adventure, let yours begin with Cacti!

Author of dozens of Cacti plugins and customization's. Advocate of LAMP, MariaDB, IBM Spectrum LSF and the world of batch. Creator of IBM Spectrum RTM, author of quite a bit of unpublished work and most of Cacti's bugs.
Interesting Device Packages

For those wondering, I'm still here, but lost in the shadows. Yearning for less bugs. Who want's a Cacti 1.3/2.0? Streams anyone?