Messages stuck in outbox

ScrappyDistractions
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 842

Messages stuck in outbox

Post by ScrappyDistractions »

Once again I am having some issues where messages aren;t goin out of by Outbox.  Some, not all.  For example I still have a message there from 11am this morning

Any thoughts or suggestions?
Lisa - Scrappy Distractions

ImageImageImage

ScrappyDistractions
Cherry Bing

Re: Messages stuck in outbox

Brandon:
Any thoughts?  I am trying to reach Jessica and Rachel to sort out another problem with my account for NSD histing and the messages aren't going through.  One I sent this morning took nearly 9 hurs to go through.  These are still stuck - one for 3 hours and the latest is only 20 minutes but why aren;t they going through?

ImageImageImage

hellmgle
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 178

Post by hellmgle »

I am also having the same issue..... although I'm not giving out points....
Flasher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 319

Post by Flasher »

I believe that the messages will sit in your Outbox until they are picked up.  Right now I have 1 in my Outbox -- that I sent in February.    That particular gal hasn't been back to the board since then.  One your recipient actually reads the message, your number should drop.
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

ScrappyDistractions
Cherry Bing

Laura wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 12:40 pm
I believe that the messages will sit in your Outbox until they are picked up.  Right now I have 1 in my Outbox -- that I sent in February.    That particular gal hasn't been back to the board since then.  One your recipient actually reads the message, your number should drop.

Interesting!  Thank you.  That would explain it.  Never knew that - several newbies were asking me about that too.  Great info!

ImageImageImage

Return to “Website Problems”