New to ACOT

A place for new members to introduce themselves and ask questions about the Message Board, the Gallery and getting around ACOT.

Moderator: ACOT Employee

suewho372
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 939

Re: New to ACOT

Post by suewho372 »

Hi Annie!
I will try to answer your questions soon!
I’m excited to have you here and looking forward to getting to know you!
Susan

karen c.
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 1144

Post by karen c. »

Welcome Annie! Glad you found ACOT. There is no other venue like ACOT! A great group here and great shopping!
ImageImageImage          ImageImage
Flasher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 319

Post by Flasher »

Welcome to ACOT, Annie! You have just found the greatest little corner of the internet!  You won't find a more friendly, caring, and helpful bunch of women anywhere else!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 508

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

Hello and welcome! ☺️ This REALLY is a great place to hang out! Super friendly and super creative bunch! ☺️ Dive right on, the water's great!
oceanbreezes423
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 2131

Post by oceanbreezes423 »

Welcome to ACOT!!! The people here are the best, from the staff to the scrappers. We have all become like family! Some of us have bee fortunate enough to meet others in person. I hope you will find it to be a new "home" for you as well, loads of talent and inspiration!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image
Monroe1218
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 86

Post by Monroe1218 »

Welcome Annie!  Looking forward to getting to know you! ACOT is the most wonderful board full of creative and kind scrappers!
Rebecca

shoorn
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 2842

Post by shoorn »

Welcome Annie! This is a great place with wonderful people and terrific challenges!
Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

Image ImageImage   Image
AnniedeMontreal
Cherry Tart

Post by AnniedeMontreal »

Oh wow!!! Such a warm welcome!!  💕 Thanks to all of you  💖 Cannot wait to participate! I am trying to get familiar with ''the board'' as of now  😊
blfonty
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 986

Post by blfonty »

Welcome Annie! This is an awesome community of crafters and you wiil love all the challenge options to inspire your creativity.

blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

Return to “Cherry Blossoms”