Who is NSD last minute scrapping

Moderators: ACOT Employee, Crop Hostesses 2015, NSD Hostesses 2014

beachlover
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1740

Who is NSD last minute scrapping

Post by beachlover »

who is furiously working to finish up their NSD challenges besides me?  I need help to get in the mood to get motivated so I want to hear you shout out if you are scrapping today!!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

croppinmama
Cherry Cola
Gallery: -2

Re: Who NSD last minute style

Post by croppinmama »

I'm scrapping but not sure if I'm going to scrap nsd challenges. I  think I'm going to just start the May challenges. My craft room is all set up but I slept in so I'm getting a slow start Today. I have 3 ACOT boxes to play with Image
scrapy1967
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1487

Post by scrapy1967 »

I finished mine last night I just need to get them uploaded. I am hoping the sun comes out if not I will do them anyway. 
ImageImage 

mgehrke
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2212

Post by mgehrke »

MMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm scrapping today. I have all of the NSD Challenges done so I get to go right on to the May Challenges. I also get to scrap AAAAAALLLLLLLLLL day today Image

Did I motivate you enough?? lol
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage
emmapaige
Chatty Cherry
Gallery: 2439

Post by emmapaige »

Me!!! Well at least I hope me since I have lots of stuff to do today!
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

Sandi0805
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2310

Post by Sandi0805 »

I have 4 challenges left.   One is started just got to put together. Got pics, sketch and papers. Took break to go to gym. Heading home now and have the rest of the day. Sometimes I do better when I have only a few hours to go. We will see. Good luck everyone.  Sending some mojo your way Ann.
 Image ImageImage
oceanbreezes423
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 2131

Post by oceanbreezes423 »

Way behind schedule, but working on it!!!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image
sweetsour
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 898

Post by sweetsour »

I am scrapping today, but doing the reg May chall's, I managed to get my NSD's all done yesterday. Yay me.
Going to have to cut out early though, going to a dinner party.
Have fun everyone!
 Karrie

PezKat
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 514

Re: Who is NSD last minute scrapping

Post by PezKat »

I don't have time to do any more layouts - I did get 4 done.  Housework today & still have 3 to upload & post.  Plus I haven't watched the 24 premiere from last Monday! ;)
Image Image
CarrieG
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1781

Post by CarrieG »

nope not here  :(  I have a housefull of teens and dh is sculking around....I think him and I are going to take off for a bit just to go somewhere quiet..LOL
ernstem
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 20

Post by ernstem »

I was going to finish up the NSD challenges but the post office is holding my photos hostage........don't know what they want from me!!! Image
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2322

Post by Art_Teacher »

Me!  Nothing better to do on a rainy day. ;)
Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
cajenkins81
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 256

Post by cajenkins81 »

oooh me me me!! I Had a meeting this morning then was forced to go shopping since hubs needed me away from the house to get my Mother's Day surprise together - tho he's got it ready and still isn't giving it to me til tomorrow.... hmmmmmm..... and then when I was almost on my way back to the house, I remembered Olivia needed new dress shoes, so BACK down town (or uptown as the case may be) to the mall I headed. Wound up getting some cute flats for me too, since I have a TERRIBLE time finding shoes that fit me!!

So I JUST got back home and whipped up some scrambled eggs real quick for breakfast. I STILL have the 2 page layout to do, AND the scrap happy layout. plus if i can come up with something for the misting/masking/stencil layout, I want to try and do that one too. SO yeah, the heat is on!! Nothing too fancy expected here, lol - except I've gotta make those darned flowers for the 2pager! lol 
Carolyn, mommy to Olivia (precocious preschooler) and Owen (rambunctious toddler).

2013 Page Totals: April - 3. May - 17. June - 25. July - 20. Aug - 20, 2 tags. Sept - 5. Oct - 13. Nov - 8. Dec - 14 LO, 2 projects, 1 card. 
Year: 125, 1 card, 2 projects, 2 tags 
2014 Page Totals: Jan - 15, 2 cards. Feb - 9, 1 project. Mar - 21 (I was busy!) (45 this year already)

My New Blog! Scrapper, Interrupted
cajenkins81
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by cajenkins81 »

Croppinmama wrote:I'm scrapping but not sure if I'm going to scrap nsd challenges. I  think I'm going to just start the May challenges. My craft room is all set up but I slept in so I'm getting a slow start Today. I have 3 ACOT boxes to play with Image
wow, three boxes?!  that sounds like awesome fun! 
Carolyn, mommy to Olivia (precocious preschooler) and Owen (rambunctious toddler).

2013 Page Totals: April - 3. May - 17. June - 25. July - 20. Aug - 20, 2 tags. Sept - 5. Oct - 13. Nov - 8. Dec - 14 LO, 2 projects, 1 card. 
2014 Page Totals: Jan - 15, 2 cards. Feb - 9, 1 project. Mar - 21 (I was busy!) (45 this year already)

joannie
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2436

Post by joannie »

NSD IS DONE!! & I need to focus now on May challenges & my mojo is shaky! 
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage
jrrah4903
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 649

Post by jrrah4903 »

I finished up with what I can do of NSD, I tried to get to every thing. I am hoping to start at least 1 may challenge tonight while DH has DD out at a classmates bday party.

I had finished up the Surprise challenge last night and got it posted from my crop because I thought they were closed as of 12:00am TODAY. I guess its actually 12:00AM tomorrow?
- Jillian

cajenkins81
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by cajenkins81 »

jrrah4903 wrote:I finished up with what I can do of NSD, I tried to get to every thing. I am hoping to start at least 1 may challenge tonight while DH has DD out at a classmates bday party.

I had finished up the Surprise challenge last night and got it posted from my crop because I thought they were closed as of 12:00am TODAY. I guess its actually 12:00AM tomorrow?
yes, challenges are open until midnight tonight. 

scrappinmom99
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 1360

Post by scrappinmom99 »

I just finished a card for the scraps challenge. I'm on my third try at the stencil one. Me and paint don't really mix well.
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie
Krystle
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 693

Post by Krystle »

I just finished a layout!
killarney_rose
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 356