Scrap a Day, May 14th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1041

Scrap a Day, May 14th

Post by pawprints »

Hey Cherries. Another nice sunny day headed to 71 degrees. I have no plans today but to go out for my walk and scrap more NSD challenges. I finished this one last night for Brandy’’s doily challenge.

Hope you all have a great day.

Image Image Image Image

VickiR
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1361

Re: Scrap a Day, May 14th

Post by VickiR »

Sunny this morning but a little overcast now.  I have a dentist appt. at 11:30 and that will be it today.  Then I plan to finish up a couple cards and a challenge I'm working on.  Have a good day Cherries!
VickiR
Cherry Cropper

Post by VickiR »

pawprints wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 9:04 am
Hey Cherries. Another nice sunny day headed to 71 degrees. I have no plans today but to go out for my walk and scrap more NSD challenges. I finished this one last night for Brandy’’s doily challenge.

Awesome LO, Barb!  Love those red doilies.  Hope you get to scrap more today.

emmapaige
Chatty Cherry
Gallery: 2439

Post by emmapaige »

pawprints wrote:

Such a great layout! Love the black and red doilies!
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

emmapaige
Chatty Cherry

Post by emmapaige »

VickiR wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 9:07 am
Sunny this morning but a little overcast now.  I have a dentist appt. at 11:30 and that will be it today.  Then I plan to finish up a couple cards and a challenge I'm working on.  Have a good day Cherries!

Enjoy your dentist appointment - LOL!
** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

VickiR
Cherry Cropper

Post by VickiR »

emmapaige wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 am
VickiR wrote:

They seem to be more frequent with age!  LOL!

emmapaige
Chatty Cherry

Post by emmapaige »

We will be going to the grocery store (Acme where we get a 5% discount on Tuesdays for senior citizens). Once we get home and everything is put away, I hope to work on my 14th NSD challenge.
** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

emmapaige
Chatty Cherry

Post by emmapaige »

VickiR wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 9:22 am
emmapaige wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 am
VickiR wrote:

They seem to be more frequent with age!  LOL!

All medical appointments have become much more frequent. 
** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 508

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

pawprints wrote:

Enjoy more of that sunshine, Barb! 😊
Your layout is fantastic! 🤩
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

VickiR wrote:

I hope everything goes well at the dentist, Vicki! 😊 THEN I hope you have SUCH a fun day, playing!!! 😁
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Hey Cherries 😊
My rhuematology appointment went well yesterday. She gave me a shot but I'm not sure how to spell the name of it lol tetral? 🤔 I don't think that's right lol ANYWAY I'm just glad to get some relief... didn't do much else yesterday - just felt tired and achy.
I'm having coffee now and watching some YouTube, thinking about all the fun stuff I want to do today lol! There's many more NSD challenges for me to do lol! I'll go back to regular May challenges afterwards - I'm seriously on a scrap mission this month! 😂 It's ALSO good to have things to do that keep our minds busy, right? Waiting for that letter (from my disability case) to come in the mail would be so much harder! 🧐
Stay blessed, Cherries! 😊
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3695

Post by blbabe1234 »

pawprints wrote:

LOVE it Barb! The black and red really pops!

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 9:48 am
Hey Cherries 😊
My rhuematology appointment went well yesterday. She gave me a shot but I'm not sure how to spell the name of it lol tetral? 🤔 I don't think that's right lol ANYWAY I'm just glad to get some relief... didn't do much else yesterday - just felt tired and achy.
I'm having coffee now and watching some YouTube, thinking about all the fun stuff I want to do today lol! There's many more NSD challenges for me to do lol! I'll go back to regular May challenges afterwards - I'm seriously on a scrap mission this month! 😂 It's ALSO good to have things to do that keep our minds busy, right? Waiting for that letter (from my disability case) to come in the mail would be so much harder! 🧐
Stay blessed, Cherries! 😊
Glad your appt went well

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

Good morning cherries.

Yesterday didn't go as planned at all work-wise. I had an upgrade scheduled last night but an hour before that, the power went out at my client's corporate office. And that's where the server is held. So EVERYTHING went down. As of 9am, power was back up, but the server wasn't. So IT is currently working on that. We will try again for that upgrade.

We had a storm blow thru and luckily it barely clipped us, so no damage or any of the hail that others were experiencing. It just dropped the temps 20 degrees and for a mid-May day, after 110 heat indexes we've experienced, we will take it. Woke up to 63 and for once, not heat index either. LOL. So after I did a few things around the house, I went on my morning walk. Felt nice. And my foot cooperated too. Bruise is almost gone and the cut has healed.

After my shower, I worked on Brandi's Grunge Inspired Recipe Challenge while I drank my coffee. It's about half done.

Contractors are here already, doing their thing.

Hope everyone has a great day.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

MTCanuk
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 2028

Post by MTCanuk »

Been busy already today.  Curtis is out early for an Avis run!

And I wasn’t far behind him.  Yesterday, they called to get my pre-op info.  The gal says-they missed some of your pre op blood work.  Say what???  I had it drawn on Apr30.  So off I went a little after 7am to get more blood drawn!  Hope this isn’t an indication of how surgery is going to go.  Just apprehensive about it all!!  Home shortly later.  DD stops by and then I head out to walk.  Had a doozy of a thunderstorm just after I went to bed, was sprinkling earlier and still very threatening out.

Finished planting my gardens yesterday.  And plan to cook today.  Took turkey broth out of freezer and some cut up chicken and will make some soup.  Also some ziti and maybe mac and cheese .  Will see how far I get.  Oh, yes date squares.

Got a couple more challenges done yesterday and may do more today.  Obviously not hanging outside with rain in the forecast.  
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

MTCanuk wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 12:10 pm
Been busy already today.  Curtis is out early for an Avis run!

And I wasn’t far behind him.  Yesterday, they called to get my pre-op info.  The gal says-they missed some of your pre op blood work.  Say what???  I had it drawn on Apr30.  So off I went a little after 7am to get more blood drawn!  Hope this isn’t an indication of how surgery is going to go.  Just apprehensive about it all!!  Home shortly later.  DD stops by and then I head out to walk.  Had a doozy of a thunderstorm just after I went to bed, was sprinkling earlier and still very threatening out.

Finished planting my gardens yesterday.  And plan to cook today.  Took turkey broth out of freezer and some cut up chicken and will make some soup.  Also some ziti and maybe mac and cheese .  Will see how far I get.  Oh, yes date squares.

Got a couple more challenges done yesterday and may do more today.  Obviously not hanging outside with rain in the forecast.  
Oh geeze....get with the program pooples!

The last time I had surgery (2 years), they missed some of the stuff too so I had to go back in. But it wasn't blood they forgot to get. It was a urine sample. SMH. So I had to drink a lot of water, drive into town to piss in a cup and leave.

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

jordanbev5
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 190

Post by jordanbev5 »

We are having a stormy day today in Central Florida with high winds as well so I went out early (for me) to get a walk in before the rain started. I think there is a hurricane coming into the Florida Panhandle so that's why it's dreary here. Had dr's appts yesterday and hope to get some more scrapping in today but have to run out for my Mother's day pics first. Kinda lost my wind all of the sudden. Hope to finish more of the challenges!!
ImageImage
Charleneanne
Cherry Delight
Gallery: 1496

Post by Charleneanne »

Howdy. I am back among the living today. Still small residual headache but soo much better. My movements yesterday lol we’re managing a shower and finally about 5pm walking down to the mailbox. I believe I’ll even get myself out and go to the grocery a bit later.

So happy healthy Tuesday and Scrap ON! Lol
GinniG
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 470

Post by GinniG »

pawprints wrote:

Barb, have fun playing! LOVE your layout!!!
GinniG
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 470

Post by GinniG »

VickiR wrote:

Reward yourself for going to the dentist Vicki!

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”