Moderator: ACOT Employee

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3695

Re: SWAP BOXES

Post by blbabe1234 »

Florac74 wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 12:31 pm
I would love to know which box I am and where I am in the lineup 😁 did I miss a post?

You are Box #1 and right after Susan (shoorn). I just shipped it to her this morning.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
Mycreativerootscrafts
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 198

Post by Mycreativerootscrafts »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 12:34 pm
Florac74 wrote:
I would love to know which box I am and where I am in the lineup 😁 did I miss a post?

You are Box #1 and right after Susan (shoorn). I just shipped it to her this morning.

Sweet 😁 now I have to stalk all the box one photos lol thank you.
Always grateful for this journey, Flora

Instagram @mycreativerootscrafts

ImageImageImageImage
shoorn
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 2842

Post by shoorn »

Got the box #1 yesterday 😃 and it is stuffed!! Going through it and plan on sending to flora on Friday.
Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

Image ImageImage   Image
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

shoorn wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 12:53 pm
Got the box #1 yesterday 😃 and it is stuffed!! Going through it and plan on sending to flora on Friday.

Yay! Glad it made it you! Have fun! :greenlol:
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

shoorn
Cherry Cola

Post by shoorn »

I took out quite a bit so to make room for all I wanted to put in. Will get pictures posted tomorrow - exhausted today after grocery shopping.

Image ImageImage   Image
shoorn
Cherry Cola

Post by shoorn »

Flora, mailed the (stuffed) box today - must be at least 12 pounds. Tracking # 9505512677174138895405. You should get it on Monday. 

Image ImageImage   Image
shoorn
Cherry Cola

Post by shoorn »

Florac74 wrote:

Flora, mailed the (stuffed) box today - must be at least 12 pounds. Tracking # 9505512677174138895405. You should get it on Monday.  It is stuffed!

I'll be uploading photos shortly but put more in than I took pictures of and one thing didn't make it in. 

Image ImageImage   Image
Mycreativerootscrafts
Cherry Garcia

shoorn wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 11:39 am
Florac74 wrote:

Flora, mailed the (stuffed) box today - must be at least 12 pounds. Tracking # 9505512677174138895405. You should get it on Monday.  It is stuffed!

I'll be uploading photos shortly but put more in than I took pictures of and one thing didn't make it in. 

Oooh I'm so excited to get it and stuff it again!! Thank you for letting me know. 😁

ImageImageImageImage
shoorn
Cherry Cola

Post by shoorn »

This box was stuffed. I took out quite a bit and still had to stuff my items in it.
What I took out - Thank you Brandy for the kitty stuff and the Thickers and to Monroe for the Ireland items

What I put in. Note - I forgot the large stencil in the photo but was adding 8x8 pps and some other small embellies - ribbons, sequins

Image ImageImage   Image
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

shoorn wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 11:59 am
This box was stuffed. I took out quite a bit and still had to stuff my items in it.
What I took out - Thank you Brandy for the kitty stuff and the Thickers and to Monroe for the Ireland items
ImageImage

What I put in. Note - I forgot the large stencil in the photo but was adding 8x8 pps and some other small embellies - ribbons, sequins
ImageImage

Yay! Enjoy those kitty embellies and Thickers! Looks like you grabbed the large stencil and some MME vellum papers I put in too! Glad they are going to a good home. :)
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

lisn2cats
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 449

Post by lisn2cats »

I forgot to post or PM - the box is on it's way to wherever it's suppposed to go (my brain was so focused on "hurry and get back to the NSD challenges" that I wasn't paying attention). I think I heard the clerk say TN...hopefully someone on the list lives in TN otherwise I have no idea what label I used! I did a little repackaging and consolodiating and managed to get everything in a large flat rate box. I just LOVE these swap boxes!!! TY TY for hosting / organizing!
Image  ImageImageImage
shoorn
Cherry Cola

Post by shoorn »

Any updates on the boxes?

Image ImageImage   Image
Monroe1218
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 86

Post by Monroe1218 »

Box #2's journey is complete!  It has made it's way back to me.  I haven't had a chance to sort through it yet - but it's packed!

Flora (mycreativeroots) is currently in the hospital - so I'm sure that once she is home and feeling up to it, she will post if she has received box #1 and has sent it back on it's way to me.

Once I receive box #1 - I will sort through both and then get ready for sign ups again for another round of box swaps!  I anticipate that there will be some things that I can't use and I will be either sending those items back out into the box swaps or donating them to a local preschool/day care that has expressed interest in having some supplies.
Rebecca

SandyJay
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 499

Post by SandyJay »

That is a great idea for the stuff left over, I have done that with some of my old stuff, they seem to always be happy to have it!  
Birgit55~Chickadee
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 130

Post by Birgit55~Chickadee »

That is a great idea to donate some crafty items to the local day care!  I'm sure they would appreciate it and what a great way to spur creativity in our little ones.  Thanks so much for organizing this Rebecca!  I'm sure it's a lot of work but we seem to all enjoy it so much.  I'm already looking forward to round three.
shoorn
Cherry Cola

Post by shoorn »

Sorry to hear that Flora is in the hospital. I was worried when I didn't hear from her receiving the box.

Good idea to donate items to preschool. I donate some of my items to a teacher and she shares with others in her school.

Image ImageImage   Image
Mycreativerootscrafts
Cherry Garcia

shoorn wrote:
Tue May 28, 2024 12:15 pm
Sorry to hear that Flora is in the hospital. I was worried when I didn't hear from her receiving the box.

Good idea to donate items to preschool. I donate some of my items to a teacher and she shares with others in her school.

I did recieve the box. I will post and send off most likely next week. ♥️

ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”