Morphverb

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://www.gearslutz.com/board/new-pro ... st14715933

Just noticed this new Reverb at tasty intro price, anyone tried it yet ?

Let the KVR Troll'n'bitch- fest begin!(ducks for cover)

I'm totally bored with these dubious marketing practices trying to hype a mediocre redundant whatever. No go for me.

Never heard of "United Plugins". New developer?

Hmmm more interested in the Sparkverb sale ($49)

United Plugins are cool though - check out the Royal Compressor for da pump.

chk071 wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 10:52 am Never heard of "United Plugins". New developer?
Seems to be a kind of "Resterampe"...

I feel it's a bit of a novelty. It might be worth the early intro price, but... sheesh

There are some sweetspots on the main algorithm dial, but overall it sounds like any DAWs stock reverb is gonna yield more tame-able results. It's just too bright and sometimes ear piercing. even when dampened and high cut and tone set to dark - the brittle highs poke through. The 'infinite' setting is far from infinite and sounds like it's mixed with a radio or telephone bandwidth version of itself. It also uses a fair bit of CPU for what it does. Xenoverb is far better value.

Is this truly algorithmic or based on IRs?

sqigls wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 11:30 am I feel it's a bit of a novelty. It might be worth the early intro price, but... sheesh

There are some sweetspots on the main algorithm dial, but overall it sounds like any DAWs stock reverb is gonna yield more tame-able results. It's just too bright and sometimes ear piercing. even when dampened and high cut and tone set to dark - the brittle highs poke through. The 'infinite' setting is far from infinite and sounds like it's mixed with a radio or telephone bandwidth version of itself. It also uses a fair bit of CPU for what it does. Xenoverb is far better value.
Xenoverb is good

If this sounded similar to xenoverb i would buy it in an instance for a higher price. It could be just me but i was underwhelmed after the excitement about a new united plugins release and the feature set, i like the GUI a lot also except the bottom knobs on the 2D mode. But sound wise it's not my cup of tea, it could be personal but make sure to try cause it has some nice features and quick workflow.

I bought it. It's morphing is really nice let alone it has a very cool sound. the price is crazy low for what this does (19 euro). It's worth the time to try it out!

I never heard of United Plugins either until the Royal Compressor sale a few weeks ago. I bought that too - very unique! I also picked up Hyperspace, another very cool reverb. I passed on Fire Cobra because I have other tools that do that kind of thing. They have some very interesting products! :phones:

So many 'no brainer' priced Reverbs around at the moment that they are no longer 'no brainer'!

Still this is almost double the cost of PhoenixVerb, soon it will be like oil prices and people, will have to pay me to store their reverb plug on my hard drive :lol:
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

I take it this is yet another Mturboverb algo that got its own GUI/plugin?
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

GNXT wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 12:21 pm It could be just me but i was underwhelmed
Melda in a nutshell.
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

jens wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 4:28 pm I take it this is yet another Mturboverb algo that got its own GUI/plugin?
Ive been wondering if all the plugins are just that since United Plugins emerged.
Theres very little / no info about the devs, except Melda, which is strange.
I spent this morning hunting around for clues.
Devs usually like to include some blurb about their coding skills and experience
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Return to “Effects”