Morphverb

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

carloff wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 6:21 pm
jens wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 3:58 pm

Well, him saying that he's in charge of the company and then in the next(or overnext) sentence saying that he can't give more info due to an NDA says it all, doesn't it?
PS: the logic is totally wrong, I and Jacob are owners of Soundevice digital , which is named after my studio. All we have NDA with label United plugins.
enjoy your conspiracy theories, though :wink: Sometimes it is funny, sometimes is offensive.
It is really simple- try and use , if you like it (the sound is what is matter, surprisningly). If not- you have other opportunities.Life is short.
Hi Carloff,
What is the license transfer policy for your plugins?
Cheers in advance.

Edit: I just read on the United Plugins website that they do not allow license transfers. That’s a shame.

For $19 it's not bad, but nothing special among other (also cheap) reverbs. Also morphing sequence is limited.
Btw, is there any others reverbs with morphing function?

Simonff wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 10:01 am For $19 it's not bad, but nothing special among other (also cheap) reverbs. Also morphing sequence is limited.
Yes there are some mentions above like MturboReverb using the A/B morphing on the toolbar, Sparkverb by UVI which was on sale recently if it's not still. Also I think there is a zynaptic option as well.

GNXT wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 10:23 am
Simonff wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 10:01 am For $19 it's not bad, but nothing special among other (also cheap) reverbs. Also morphing sequence is limited.
Yes there are some mentions above like MturboReverb using the A/B morphing on the toolbar, Sparkverb by UVI which was on sale recently if it's not still. Also I think there is a zynaptic option as well.
Thanks! Sparkverb looks interesting :)

Sound seems "so-so", not bad, but also not top,..

Idea about easy morph is good

But it seems that morphs can only be done as defaulted on the dial, bummer, and destroys the hole concept :-(

Wouldn't it make more sense to just use better quality plugs you already own and are used to, and make some
default setups and routine to crossfade in the DAW ?
HM

Just demod it for a bit longer. Here's my experience:

Positive things first
I like the GUI alot. Especially the visual representation with the filters attached to the graph is a great idea. The algorithms sound all pretty different and make it versatile. The controls also have pretty much everything i would want to control in a reverb. CPU load is low (2% in FL Studio's meter on an i7-8086k). Price is (currently) great. The ability to morph between two algorithms is a cool and useful feature. Also good to have ducking, many reverbs lack that.

Now for the things to improve
- When i turn the compression knob up, even if just a little bit, it introduces some unpleasant crackling to the sound for me.
- For whatever reason, in "infinite" mode it sounds like there is still dry signal present when the Dry/Wet knob is turned to 100%, although it seems to be part of the reverb algorithm, as i hear it late when predelay is all the way up. It's not exactly an error i guess, but in such a mode i would want it to be all very wet and washed out if turned to 100%.
- In the algorithms except hall, cathedral and infinite i wish there was a longer reverb tail possible, as i am a lover of ambient (especially ambient guitar!) music and love those looooong tails. Even with Size and Length all the way up they only last for a few secs.
- Modulation could have a wider range. Even at 100% it still sounds only slightly wobbly.
- When changing algorithms, a reverb tail of a long gone input into that algo pops up again always. This could be an issue when automating the mode knob.

Overall: This is a nice debut plugin from the developer. With some more fine-tuning it could definately compete with the biggest contenders out there.

Hello, got the new reverb, very versatile and quick to use, the spring algorithm seems to have room for improvement though, as the springs have physical properties that are really nasty and complex, e.g. the movement itself (low guitar tones!!) modulates the resonances, and there will be sub-harmonics in the macro moves of the springs, and the attack of a sound, together with the magnets, will create also a kick to the springs, and the typical valve driver amp will add to this kick with its asymmetric non-linearity.
And yes I love the GUI. :)

$5 now at United Plugins or use my Referral coupon UP7153575

Fleer wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 2:01 pm $5 now at United Plugins or use my Referral coupon UP7153575
Also on sale at Plugin Boutique with Izotope Ozone Elements 11 free gift

Return to “Effects”